Design professionals interested in performing design contracts with the department must first complete the Vendor Registration process. Upon successful completion of the process, design firms are encouraged to apply for design opportunities by the department.
Selection of design professionals is governed by Section 905 of the Procurement Code.
Design Selections Process Resources
Emergency Procurement Declaration for Engineering Services
The Department covered the following topics a webinar:
- The purpose of Professional Evaluations
- Key performance indicators that will be evaluated
- Project milestones when evaluations will take place
- The contribution of Professional Evaluations to future selections of Professionals.
The presentation from this webinar is below:
Professional Evaluations Presentation
Professional Evaluation Forms - used by Project Managers in the Evaluation Process
PROFESSIONAL SELECTIONS MEETING
The next Professional Selections Committee Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 16th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
Interested parties may watch the live selections process by using the link provided below. Due to technical limitations, public selections must be viewed using a Windows PC.
The online professional selections can be viewed by clicking the following links:
Currently Advertised Projects
Click Here to view the Notice of Design Professional Selections. Applications are due October 12, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
Clicking on the project number below will direct you to the e-Marketplace Advertisement for that project:
- PROJECT NO. DGS 143-01 Phase 1 – Cowans Gap State Park - Rehabilitate Cowans Gap Dam, Fulton County, PA
- PROJECT NO. DGS 144-01 Phase 1 - Memorial Lake State Park - Rehabilitate Dam, Lebanon County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 199-99 Phase 1 - Union City Hatchery Dam – Rehabilitate Dam, Erie County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 199-100 Phase 1 - Duman Lake - Rehabilitate Dam, Cambria County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 199-101 Phase 1 - Douglas Pond - Rehabilitate Dam, Lebanon County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 410-60 Phase 1 - Mansfield University - Campuswide Utility & Infrastructure Upgrades, Tioga County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 576-12 Phase 1 - SCI Chester - Central Utility Plant Upgrades, Delaware County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 948-105 Phase 1 - Capitol Complex - Accessibility Upgrades, Dauphin County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 948-106 Phase 1 - Main Capitol Building - Building Envelope Improvements, Dauphin County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 964-64 Phase 1 - Gettysburg Readiness Center - Renovate the Facility, Adams County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 974-10 Phase 1 - Erie Maritime Museum - Building & Infrastructure Improvements, Erie County, PA
- Project NO. DGS 1576-12 Phase 1 - SCI Smithfield - Replace Air Handlers, Huntingdon County, PA
Professional Selections Potential Applicants
Note: Every Monday the potential applicant's list is updated to reflect the most current projects out to bid.
Selections Committee Scoring Summary Sheets
Professional Appointment Letters
Selection Committee Members:
R. Scott Christie
Alan P. Hoffmann
James D. Lewis, Jr.
- Professional Agreement and General Conditions to the Agreement, 2017 Edition v.2
- Summary of Change for the Professional Agreement, 2017 Edition v.2
- Professional Agreement and General Conditions to the Agreement, 2017 Edition
- Attachment 1 Negotiated Project Scope for the Professional Agreement, 2017 Edition
- Summary of Changes for the Professional Agreement, 2017 Edition
- Project Procedure Manual 2017 v.2
- Project Procedure Manual, 2017 Edition
- Addendum to the Project Procedure Manual 2017 Edition
- Summary of Changes for the Project Manual, 2017 Edition
- Division 1, General Requirements, 2017 Edition v.2
- Summary of Changes to the Division 1, General Requirements
- Professional Agreement and General Conditions to the Agreement, 2010 Edition
- Project Procedure Manual, 2010 Edition
- Division 1, General Requirements, 2010 Edition
Energy Savings Programs
Learn more about the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Energy Savings Programs