Construction contractors interested in performing construction contracts with the department must first complete the Vendor Registration
process. Upon successful completion of the process, contractors are encouraged to view bidding opportunities posted by the department on
- Click here for construction projects currently out to bid.
- Click here for Request for Proposal projects currently out for proposals.
Due to technical limitations, public bid openings must be viewed using a
Windows PC. At this time, mobile devices are not supported. Interested parties
may also watch the live bid opening in the Public Works Plaza, 1st Floor, 1800 Herr Street, Harrisburg, PA 17103. Each contract point will stay viewable for no less than 2 minutes.
To view the live bid opening please select the link below:
Allows viewing of collaboration content (shared screen)
CURRENT PROJECTS BIDDING:
DGS 962-32 Phase 1 - Harrisburg Military Post Readiness Center
DGS 962-34 DBC Phase 1 - RFP - Fort Indiantown Gap
DGS 197-7 Phase 1 - Pine Creek Trail Forest District 12 & Forest District 16
DGS 410-59 Phase 1 - Mansfield University
Every Monday the potential bidders list is updated to reflect the most current projects out to bid and potential bidders
- August 7, 2020, DGS 961-35.1 P1, Spring City Readiness Center, F. W. Houder, Inc., $3,018,424.00, BB#4
- August 7, 2020, DGS 961-35.2 P1, Spring City Readiness Center, Shannon A. Smith, Inc., $531,325.00, BB#4
- August 7, 2020, DGS 961-35.3 P1, Spring City Readiness Center, F. W. Houder, Inc., $350,710.00, BB#4
- August 7, 2020, DGS 961-35.4 P1, Spring City Readiness Center, US Solutions, Inc., $787,484.00, BB#4
- August 12, 2020, DGS 503-23.3 P1 Rebid, Danville State Hospital, Master Mechanical Corporation, $281,830.00, BB#3
- August 13, 2020, DGS 574-29.4 P1 SCI Muncy, Pinnacle Integrated Systems, Inc., $1,441,645.00, BB#3
- August 17, 2020, DGS 180-23.1 Revised Rebid, Dunbar Creek Flood Protection Project, Gregori Construction, Inc., $395,000.00, BB#1
- August 17, 2020, DGS 940-8.2 P1, 22nd & Forster Office Bldg., Hosler Enterprise, LLC, $415,200.00, BB#2
- August 17, 2020, DGS 940-8.4 P1, 22nd & Forster Office Bldg, Wassertech Engineering Limited, $128,800.00, BB#2
- August 31, 2020, DGS 948-91.1 P1, Irvis Office Building, East Coast Contracting, Inc., $2,670,000.00, BB#4
- August 31, 2020, DGS 948-91.2 P1 Rebid, Irvis Office Building, Jones Masonry Restoration Corp., $389,000.00, BB#4
- August 31, 2020, DGS 948-91.4 P1, Irvis Office Building, Wassertech Engineering Limited, $338,000.00, BB#4
- September 2, 2020, DGS 962-30.1 P1, Fort Indiantown Gap Readiness Center, Uhrig Construction, Inc., $1,988,106.00, BB#3
- September 2, 2020, DGS 962-30.2 P1, Fort Indiantown Gap Readiness Center, Heisey Mechanical, Ltd., $4,069,000.00, BB#3
- September 2, 2020, DGS 962-30.3 P1, Fort Indiantown Gap Readiness Center, Bognet, Inc., $298,778.00, BB#3
- September 2, 2020, DGS 962-30.4 P1, Fort Indiantown Gap Readiness Center, MidState Mechanical and Electrical, LLC, $1,993,697.00, BB#3
- September 8, 2020, DGS 1579-9.4 P1, SCI Cambridge Springs, Penn Ohio Electrical Company, $892,000.00, BB#1
Learn more about the Small Business Contracting Program.
Learn More about the Small Diverse Business Program for Construction.