This presentation is designed to provide state employees with information on how to respond when an active shooter/ active threat is in your vicinity and how to quickly determine the most reasonable way to protect your own life. This program can be presented in approximately one and a half hours.
This training covers:
• How to prepare for and respond to an act of workplace violence or an active shooter situation
• What to expect from law enforcement during an actual active shooter incident
• Lessons learned from past active shooter/ active threat incidents
• Potential scenarios and techniques for "run, hide or fight"
• Information on how to respond when law enforcement arrives
• Threat awareness steps to take to enhance your own personal safety and survival
• Download the Active Shooter Flier
*Please contact Sergeant Clarence Stokes at 717.787.8636 or email@example.com to schedule Active Shooter/Active Threat Training.