Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) is the name given to certain multiple award contracts issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania pursuant to Section 517 of the Procurement Code. ITQ contracts may be solicited by an invitation for bids or a request for proposals.
All ITQs contracts except the Penn Dot Rented Equipment ITQ (3516T01) have been moved to a new system named Jaggaer.
Suppliers must first be registered as a supplier in the PA Supplier portal website.
To Logon to the Supplier Portal Click Here then click (top right-hand corner of the page) to Logon .
How to Register:
Thank you for showing interest in becoming an ITQ supplier on the ITQs. Below are the steps in completing ITQ Registration Process.
Before getting started, there are resources on our Supplier Service Center website that can assist with the process.
Step 1: Apply for a six-digit Vendor Number. Suppliers must apply for a six (6)-digit Commonwealth of PA Supplier Vendor Number.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE OPTION 1 FOR AN SAP PROCUREMENT VENDOR NUMBER.
IF you already have a vendor number, please continue to Step 2. You will need your six (6) digit vendor number for Step 2 and to APPLY FOR A JAGGAER ACCOUNT.
- The Commonwealth of PA REQUIRES all suppliers to have an Employer Identification Number (EIN) issued by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN number, go to the IRS website https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/how-to-apply-for-an-ein . Once you've obtained an EIN number, suppliers are must wait 7-10 business days to apply for a vendor number in the PA Supplier Portal.
- Click this link: PA Suppler Portal Home Page to be directed to the PA Supplier Portal Home Page. Select Supplier Registration to continue with the process of obtaining a six-digit vendor number.
- Budget makes payments via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) as of January 1, 2020 per standard terms and conditions. Suppliers must supply ACH information. As an Administrative User on the account: Log onto the PA Supplier Portal using Internet Explorer only and click "Manage Company Data" along the left-hand margin. Step by step instructions are on the www.budget.pa.gov website.
- Hover over the word "Services" and click "For Vendors".
- Click the blue block entitled: PA Supplier Portal Admin Support.
- Scroll down to the "How to…" section.
4. You must use Internet Explorer and a non-apple product device to complete your registration.
For guidance and End User Procedures for supplier registration, click this link Supplier Service Center.
Unfortunately, the PA Supplier Portal office is separate from us. If you have issues with completing the online registration, please contact 1.877.435.7363, choose option 1 – any technician that answers can help you.
Step 2: Apply for a JAGGAER Account. JAGGAER is the electronic application the commonwealth uses for ITQs, RFQs, and RFPs. Attached is a copy of the ITQ Statement of Work (SOW). The SOW explains the scope of the contract. To make the registration process easier, pay close attention to the following:
1. Service/Material Categories. These are the ITQ Commodity Code(s) you will select, under the Business Details tab, during the registration process; and
2. Additional Question. Once you've completed selecting the ITQ Commodity Code(s) in Business Details, answer the "Additional Question" as "Yes". This will trigger the pre-qualification questions and other sections that required to complete your registration for an ITQ.
For guidance on the JAGGAER registration, below is where you can you find assistance and End User Procedures on the Supplier Service Center.
You may click here to begin your JAGGAER registration.
If you have issues with accessing the JAGGAER online registration, please contact 1.800.233.1121, choose option 2.
Upon completion of Step 1 and Step 2, your registration will go in a "pending" status until its reviewed. Contract creation occurs after approval of your registration and documents.
For additional vendor service assistance click here for Services for Vendors
If you would like to view the listings of all of the available ITQs, their associated Statements of Work and Terms and Conditions that the Commonwealth of PA offers, click here for ITQ Documents and Info.
If you should have further questions or concerns, let's setup a conference call to discuss. Thank you.