COSTARS Supplier Portal
Login to the Supplier Portal to
perform COSTARS program activities, such as reporting sales, paying annual administrative fees, editing your organization's profile, searching for COSTARS Members detailed contact information, or reviewing contract terms and offerings. Follow the steps below to access the COSTARS Supplier Dashboard.
- Go to the Supplier Portal
- In the upper right-hand corner select Log On. Enter your User ID and Password. Do not change Supplier Portal Admin User ID and Password unless authorized to do so by your Administrator. Changing the Admin User ID and Password will not change your COSTARS supplier profile.
- Select the Bidder Tab at the top of the page.
- Select Enterprise Applications on the left side of the page.
- If a Security Warning pop-up box appears, select No or Show All Content.
- Select the COSTARS link at the top of the page to access the Vendor Dashboard.
Though the PA Supplier Portal is the access point for the COSTARS Supplier Gateway, this system is managed by the Office of the Budget. Because it houses sensitive financial information for suppliers, only their team can help regain access for the users. The Office of the Budget provides support for the PA Supplier Portal through a help desk email address to ensure all requests are being handled in the order they are received. If you experience PA Supplier Portal log in issues in the future, visit https://www.budget.pa.gov/Services/ForVendors/Pages/PASP-Admin-Support.aspx and follow the instructions in the grey box on the right side of the page.
Comptroller Office Note: Important Tips for Accessing the PA Supplier Portal
The PA Supplier Portal is a secure website providing authorized account administrative users access to self-manage their account data. The PA Supplier Portal is the only method to maintain supplier information. The Office of the Budget will not make changes to supplier data via any other process due to security concerns.
- For enhanced security reasons, each individual user is to have a unique user ID linked to a direct email to the user.
- Use Chrome or Edge to access the portal. (There are access issues with Mozilla Firefox and Safari browsers.)
- Do not access using a cell phone or a tablet.
- Additional PA Supplier Portal Support is available at the Office of the Budget Services for Vendors website via https://www.budget.pa.gov/Services/ForVendors/Pages/PASP-Admin-Support.aspx.