Sign up for our newsletter to learn how agencies are leading by example and opportunities that may help your own sustainability efforts. Visit our Publications and Reports page
to access our past newsletters.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
GreenGov & Penn State Sustainability Institute Partner for 4th Webinar Series
The Council and Penn State's Sustainability Institute are co-hosting our fourth monthly webinar series on various sustainability topics. All who are interested in expanding their knowledge and engaging in conversations with experts are invited to participate.
The series topics include:
- Decent Work & Economic Growth: October 14, 2022;
- Household Carbon Reduction- Building Sciences Connection: November 10, 2022;
- Sustainability & Resilience in the Community - Food Systems: January 13, 2023;
- Water Resources & Resiliency: February 10, 2023;
- Water Justice, Community Health & Sustainable Communities: March 17, 2023; and
- Land Management Best Practices for Ecosystem Health and Pollinators: April 14, 2023.
All who are interested are asked to complete this sign-up survey and indicate which presentations they plan to attend. The Council will review the survey and send out Microsoft Teams meeting invitations. For a link to the full webinar series information, including webinar descriptions and speakers, please click here.