GreenGov & Penn State Sustainability Partner for 5th Webinar Series
The Council and Penn State's Sustainability are co-hosting our fifth webinar series on various sustainability topics. All who are interested in expanding their knowledge and engaging in conversations with experts are invited to participate.
The series topics include:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - Repair Cafes: November 9, 2023;
- Climate & Environmental Health: January 12, 2024;
- Encouraging Sustainable Behavior - Sustainable Pittsburgh: February 9, 2024;
- Sustainable Transportation - PA Turnpike: March 15, 2024; and
- Sustainable Buildings Initiative: April 12, 2024.
Participants are asked to complete this sign-up survey and indicate which presentations they plan to attend. The Council will review the survey and send out Microsoft Teams meeting invitations. For a link to the full webinar series information, including webinar descriptions and speakers, please click here.