Become a PA Procurement Expo 2021 Exhibitor
Connect & engage with PAs procurement experts community.
|Are you registered already, or are you thinking about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Do you have questions about how the virtual exhibit hall and additional networking will work in a virtual setting or need some assistance and guidance on how to upload your company's information? |
If so, we recorded a recent Exhibitor and Sponsor Planning Meeting that may help answer questions you may have.
View the Exhibitor and Sponsor Planning Meeting here.
With hundreds of attendees and over 100 exhibitors and sponsors you KNOW that you can network and do business at PA Procurement Expo...and our attendees are ALWAYS on the hunt for new technology and suppliers that can make it easier for their agencies.
With over 24 sessions across multiple tracks and networking sessions, exhibit sessions are an award ceremony you KNOW that you can learn a lot...but again, attending this year's PA Procurement Expo is about more than that...it's about having an awesome experience while you learn and do business. This year's exhibition will pay homage to those individuals, agencies and organizations that went above and beyond during the global pandemic.
|If you want to put your products or services in front of hundreds of procurement executives, select the exhibit time that works for you and complete the registration form.|
Sponsor Exhibitor Virtual Platform Instructions.pdf
$125 per day.
Select your exhibitor package by clicking on the tile.
Register early to guarantee placement. There is a limit in the number of exhibitors that can be registered.
The $125 per day and 4-day $400 deal is only available until Oct. 1st. After Oct. 1st, exhibitor fee prices will increase to $150 per day and $600 for all four days.
- Virtual ALL-ACCESS to the Procurement Expo.
- Attend educational workshops.
- Participate in networking events.
- Featured exhibitor in the virtual exhibit hall which will allow you to showcase your products.
- Request one on one meetings with participants.
- Chat directly and privately with attendees.
- Share your business cards with those in attendance.
- Obtain an electronic copy of the expo directory which will include all of the contacts of those who were in attendance which includes but is not limited to Commonwealth employees, local government agencies, CoStars members, and members of the Governor's executive team.
Please contact our event planner, Tiye Thompson, Chavous Consulting, LLC, at
email@example.com, 267.888.4165, if you have any questions or would like to discuss customizing a sponsorship opportunity to to fit your goals and budget.
Cancellations: Cancellations received by September 30th will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between October 1st - 15th will receive a refund, less a 35% administrative fee. After October 15th, no refunds will be made.