Begin Main Content Area

Partition Modification Requests

The Bureau of Real Estate, Space Management Division is responsible for creating and maintaining floor plans for DGS-managed facilities. 

Agencies wishing to relocate, remove or install windows, doors, walls (including workstation furniture over 69 inches in height) in DGS-managed buildings must complete Project Request Form (previously a Partition Modification Work Order). 

Completed Project Request forms should be emailed to:  Space Management staff will review the request for compliance with building codes and space standards.  A team member from Real Estate Services will then be in touch to schedule an initial consultation for your request.

Questions should be sent to or by calling (717) 787-4394.