COSTARS SUPPLIER INFORMATION
COSTARS suppliers have the opportunity to work with several thousand COSTARS members taking advantage of existing Commonwealth contracts. Suppliers are encouraged to utilize the List of COSTARS Members
and trademarked COSTARS name and logo for their own marketing purposes. Review the COSTARS Supplier Guide
to learn more about participating in the COSTARS program. Review the Guide to COSTARS Contracts
for a quick glance of all the COSTARS-exclusive contracts and their respective scope.
Manage COSTARS Participation
Login to the Supplier Portal to perform COSTARS program activities, such as reporting sales, paying annual administrative fees, editing your organization's profile,searching for COSTARS Members detailed contact information, or reviewing contract terms and offerings. Follow the steps below to access the COSTARS Supplier Dashboard.
- Go to the Supplier Portal
- In the upper right-hand corner select Log On. Enter your User ID and Password. Do not change Supplier Portal Admin User ID and Password unless authorized to do so by your Administrator. Changing the Admin User ID and Password will not change your COSTARS supplier profile.
- Select the Bidder Tab at the top of the page.
- Select Enterprise Applications on the left side of the page.
- If a Security Warning pop-up box appears, select No or Show All Content.
- Select the COSTARS link at the top of the page to access the Vendor Dashboard.
The Commonwealth's Supplier Portal will be unavailable beginning Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 5:00pm, through Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:00am or until the blackout has been lifted. This blackout period is to accomodate our regularly scheduled Fiscal Year-End Closing Process.
During this time, the system is not available for transactions including new registrations, supplier record maintenance and bidding. Please return after 6:00am on Monday, July 3, 2017 to conduct business.
Thank you for your patience.
Download COSTARS Logo
Please note: The COSTARS name and logo must be used in accordance with contract terms and conditions. COSTARS is a multiple-award contract and there is no requirement for COSTARS members to purchase from any particular awarded supplier. DGS does not guarantee volume of contract sales.